[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » BE THERE OR BE SQUARE
Author BE THERE OR BE SQUARE
royston
ranger

Posted: 02-06-2014 22:58   
Quests are my favourite. I will do my best to turn up though it won't be me in person; it will be one of my other personas.

Am I allowed to ask the name of the quest that is being run? Just so, if I have it, I can dig the right map out.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 02-06-2014 22:59 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
kiwijock
cleric

Posted: 02-06-2014 23:03   
Will definitely try to have one of my personae there!

View Profile of kiwijock   Email kiwijock      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seifer
Wizard

Posted: 03-06-2014 09:04   
It will probably be Ice Palace i know a few of the people have played it before. you guys can give opinions on what quest youd like me to run in the future on thursday, or post on this thread.

View Profile of Seifer      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 03-06-2014 23:09   
The Ice Palace: Now that sounds cool.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 03-06-2014 23:09 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Folly
pioneer

Posted: 05-06-2014 20:41   
I'm going to be late. See you about half nine.

View Profile of Folly      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 10-06-2014 23:16   
It's now almost a week since this event. I was waiting for Pikachu or Zalagar to say something about it and then I was going to add my two-penny-worth but it has not happened.

Quests are always something special because there is usually a specific objective to achieve, which you may be told about at the outset or have to discover yourself as you go along. This quest was called the Ice House and the objective was to free the Ice Princess from a solid block of ice. This we managed to achieve with only three players. We were held up for a considerable time by a huge block of ice living up to its name by blocking our progress. We must have tried just about every trick known to get passed and eventually got by with a very elementary technique known to us all. Thinking about it though there could have been another way using the ice axe which we could see in the Armoury, the entrance of which was guarded by a sentry in the Gatehouse. This mobile was impossible to get past and impossible to fight. I now realise, too late, there was something I did not try that might have worked. However succeed we did and we did manage to release the Princess from her icy tomb. But she did not seem to be too happy with her freedom. The ungrateful highness.

No one should have been out of pocket pointwise, there was plenty of treasure to swamp; but I managed it.

I must give our thanks to Gaia for running the quest.I don't know how others feel but I would like to see a quest run on a regular basis. I don't know how many there are.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 10-06-2014 23:22 ]

Actually it's called The Ice Palace - not The Ice House. Apologies.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 12-06-2014 08:36 ]

kiwijock
cleric

Posted: 10-06-2014 23:23   
Yes indeed! Thanks to Gaia for running this. Been a bit busy myself since then. Pikachu did however get the ice axe - but it did not help. I will add that Pikachu was in negative points for most of the set due to fleeing the various guardsmen and only got some reasonable points towards the end from some big T. Points aren't everything and I really enjoyed the quest - makes a nice change to be trying new stuff

View Profile of kiwijock   Email kiwijock      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
vastonsmith
novice

Posted: 30-04-2015 06:33   
Bashees were the mobs in the regular part of the land (no pagoda or giants)

Bash was won by around 10.30pm

The bash report has been cancelled this week due to Saharan dust.

Zedar killed the ogre.

[ This Message was edited by: vastonsmith on 30-04-2015 06:33 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Hawumph on 11-05-2015 16:05 ]

View Profile of vastonsmith      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Folly
pioneer

Posted: 30-04-2015 19:25   
Even the spambot knows that Zedar killed the Ogre. Not long now till Skynet take over.

Heiach
Wizard

Posted: 05-05-2015 14:37   
Wait, is that actually a spam bot? That looks like a legit bash report...

View Profile of Heiach   Email Heiach   Goto the website of Heiach          Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Gadget
friar

Posted: 06-05-2015 16:51   
It's a rehash of this post:

http://www.mudii.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=1318&forum=1

View Profile of Gadget        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Folly
pioneer

Posted: 06-05-2015 20:58   
I knew Folly was behind all this spam.

[New Topic]   [Reply]