[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash report 21st may
Author Bash report 21st may
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 25-05-2015 23:20   
there was totally a bash last Thursday. I'm not saying there was a wizard who got sick of us failing every week but there was totally a very competent warlock playing

Aaanyway, with 30 minutes left there was only sealife alive, ahti had a spat with killua and end up killua'd, then we spent 20 minutes trying to work out what the last mob was before someone realised it was ahi's zombie. The end!

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
kiwijock
cleric

Posted: 26-05-2015 08:45   
oh - you missed out the bits about how you boldly killed the dragon and how I did the golem and then nearly left the game before realising that there was still one MO left (I went 'in' with one MO left killed it) - qq'd back to the TR and had to dive back in and went running to the graveyard where Killua was already dealing to Ahti (well Z10 anyway) for the second time

Come on - admit it - some one got stuck up the Nth Mountain - wasn't me or Killua - who WAS it?

The wiz in hiding was playing around with prefixes:

Radagast the dragonfly-slaying necromancer
Smb the water-snake slaying hero
Tootle the dragon-slaying superhero
Killua the dwarf-slaying warlock
Ahti the tea-slaying sorcerer

View Profile of kiwijock   Email kiwijock      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 26-05-2015 10:16   
ahh, I can't remember who it was - a hero! I said I'd help them then forgot so they ended up with both the spinning top and a baton from kk

You're good at this! You can write them every week!

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 26-05-2015 17:16   
U back then Crowley??

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 27-05-2015 07:27   
sort of!!

Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 27-05-2015 07:29   
P.s. Lol at my sig from like 2004 or whatever :)

[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.