[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Easter Event 2024 Report!
Author Easter Event 2024 Report!
Zalagar
pioneer

Posted: 29-03-2024 00:18   
Heiach hosted a fun new Easter event on 3/28/2024. In attendance were Zedar, Lowfields, Dara, and Dianne.

(Dianne turned up later)

Eggs were scattered across The Land of varying values. Pink eggs were worth the least. Silver eggs were worth more than pink eggs, golden eggs were worth more than silver eggs, and platinum eggs were worth more than golden eggs.

Dara wasted no time, rushing into The Land while others waited to read the sign in the tearoom describing the eggs. Dara found a number of eggs early on in the deerpark and surrounding area, and would later come back to the monastery and the villa for more.

Many of the mobiles in The Land had been replaced by bizarre bunny versions. So we saw the king and queen bunny, the exceptionally large bunny23, and a number of bizarre bunnies in the pagoda area. Some mobiles (bunny23 included) had bunny ears item. The bunny ears could be picked up and worn to get into the spirit of Easter.

Lowfields took on the upper levels of the pagoda, as well as the strange bunnies that substituted for apes. Dara fought with bunny1 and bunny7 in that same area.

Zedar, meanwhile, was busy at work finding eggs in various locations. Dianne arrived, and took out a few zombies, while stumbling upon a number of eggs.

The pillar was activated after a platinum egg was found in the classical ruin.
Dara discovered some platinum eggs in some out of the way places west and northwest of the area the pony is usually found in. Zedar (unless I'm mistaken) disposed of the dragon and made it safe to search the dragon's isle for more eggs.

Eggs were being found at a rapid rate all over. A gold egg was found in the pumphouse, while eggs in the hedge maze were found earlier. Dara discovered an egg in the music temple.

Several players went to the dwarf realm to find that the dwarf guards had been replaced with bunny guards, and got past them to get the eggs in the dwarf guard rooms and ministerial chamber.

Soon, it was down to just a few eggs. One was found by Zedar in the cave of stars, and the other was in the crypt beneath the church. Problem was, at this point, a certain mobile had the only means left of accessing said crypt, and during a fight with a group of players, dropped it in the ford. Fortunately, Dara was able to get behind the waterfall and retrieve it, and find the egg in the crypt.

All in all, a VERY fun event.

If anyone else has any comments or further insights as to what they were doing during the event, feel free to add to this write-up with replies.

[ This Message was edited by: Heiach on 29-03-2024 14:33 ]

View Profile of Zalagar      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Heiach
Wizard

Posted: 29-03-2024 11:49   
I posted this in the discord as well, if that's okay? And I added some screenshots!

View Profile of Heiach   Email Heiach   Goto the website of Heiach          Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zalagar
pioneer

Posted: 29-03-2024 20:40   
Quote:

On 29-03-2024 11:49, Heiach wrote:
I posted this in the discord as well, if that's okay? And I added some screenshots!

It's fine with me! The more places, the merrier. Thanks for the additional screenshots.

View Profile of Zalagar      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.