[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » i am cool, worship me.
Author i am cool, worship me.
Liquidperception
protector

Posted: 13-10-2002 01:50   
so first off, who gives a shit about mud?... not me, even hulk hogans stopped endorsing it on his late night chat show.

lets get to the important issues... byker grove.. it has completely gone to shit.. the only way that show can claw its way back from the depths of hell is to bring Geoff back to life and re introduce spuggie as the grove whore.... p.j can come back and be her pimp, but he'd be blind and he'd also have a prostetic arm.

I just looked at myself through the miracle of the mirror... im sat here in a room that smells of cashew nuts and fermenting fridge magnets and im typing to a message board that about 3 people read... where did it all go wrong?... maybe i shouldnt of helped smuggle that philipino girl across the border, but she begged me!... as i looked into her big brown eyes i was seduced by the dream, sure i made a mistake but I DESERVE ANOTHER CHANCE.

akiki?... or whatever that guy whos in charge of the grove now is called, i blame him... the minute he arrived my life went to shit..

WHY CANT YOU SWEAR ON THIS GODDAMN BOARD!.... without the shallow, childish impact of profanity my words are useless... like superman without his cape or ron jeremy without his huge, veiny penis...

but seriously.... mud.... great game.

i am tsunami, jesus digs squishys.

[ This Message was edited by: Liquidperception on 13-10-2002 01:52 ]

View Profile of Liquidperception      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Billygoat
Wizard

Posted: 13-10-2002 15:43   
all praise! definitely!

ow!, cf, get that catheter out of there!

<rubs his abused body>

bg

View Profile of Billygoat      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 13-10-2002 22:12   
The alt mud gang increases in members..soon foddy will wear a cathetar and billygoats mums prosthetic leg will kill us all.

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Merlin
pilgrim

Posted: 14-10-2002 10:28   
Any chance I could have some of that "GOOD STUFF". As it seems to have made "Billygoat" and "Crazyfool" talk sense.

Merlin.

View Profile of Merlin   Email Merlin          Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Kurupt
friar

Posted: 15-10-2002 15:44   
That has to be the funniest shit I've read in years.

View Profile of Kurupt      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.