[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Lemmings Returns!
Author Lemmings Returns!
Karya
Witch

Posted: 15-04-2003 18:17   
After its popularity last year Lemmings returns to celebrate the second anniversary of Phoenix. Lemmings will be run at 9pm (BST) on Thursday the 24th of April.

The objective of Lemmings is not only to protect your own team's lemmings but also to try and cause the death of as many of the other teams' lemmings as possible. All competitors will be sorcerised. Every time a player dies they will be able to re-enter the event but two (previously dead) lemmings of the other teams will be respawned. The team with the last lemming left alive or the most lemmings left at the end of the event will win!

The members of the winning team will earn themselves a year's subscription to a magazine and a month's worth of playing time. Extra prizes in the way of a copy of the game Lemmings (for PC) and weekly MUD2 subscriptions will be available for players who show resourcefulness, work well together as a team and other deserved attributes.

Read Crazyfool's review of last year's Lemmings event here.

View Profile of  Karya   Email  Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 15-04-2003 20:58   
Ohhh Nooo !! { in a squeaky high pitched voice }

)

Maybe the Amiga users would recall it?
No ??

I'll get my coat..

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 15-04-2003 20:58   
Ohhh Nooo !! { in a squeaky high pitched voice }

)

Maybe the Amiga users would recall it?
No ??

I'll get my coat..

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Theman
cleric

Posted: 15-04-2003 23:42   
Sure...Lemmings...Oh No Not more Lemmings...Lemmings 2...Lemmings Data Disk...Lemmings 3...Lemmings 3D...Lemmings Paintball...The all new world of Lemmings...Christmas Lemmings...Lemmings Revolution...

I don't think I missed any...

View Profile of Theman   Email Theman      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Hawumph
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 16-04-2003 07:22   
Quote:

On 15-04-2003 23:42, Theman wrote:
Sure...Lemmings...Oh No Not more Lemmings...Lemmings 2...Lemmings Data Disk...Lemmings 3...Lemmings 3D...Lemmings Paintball...The all new world of Lemmings...Christmas Lemmings...Lemmings Revolution...

I don't think I missed any...

Afraid you did - Save the Lemmings/Covox Lemmings, Lemmings Jr., The Adventures of Lomax.

How 'bout them transparent dangling carrots? It's not fair to deny me, the cross-eyed bear that you gave to me. You otter know!!!

View Profile of Hawumph   Email Hawumph   Goto the website of Hawumph      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 16-04-2003 09:11   
It's not so much a review, as a confused batch of ramblings with, "oh and we won" at the end :)

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 17-04-2003 00:14   
So what do you expect from a bunch of guys and gals who sit all night typing into a multi user computer game?

Sense?

LOL

V

Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 17-04-2003 00:14   
So what do you expect from a bunch of guys and gals who sit all night typing into a multi user computer game?

Sense?

LOL

V

Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 17-04-2003 00:16   
And I Am WORRIED indeed that Hawumph should know ALL the Lemmings games...

Has he got a green fetish ?

Ohh Noo ...

V

PS Apologies for the double posts, I don't know what is causing it .. any ideas ?

Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 17-04-2003 09:15   
The boards are mocking you! FOD THEM!

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Fisheyes
cabalist

Posted: 23-04-2003 07:44   
Quote:

On 17-04-2003 00:16, Vulnax wrote:
PS Apologies for the double posts, I don't know what is causing it .. any ideas ?

and i thought you were just doing it for effect

i didnt go to the last lemmings. it seems straight foward enough so there must be some catch?

View Profile of Fisheyes      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Witch

Posted: 24-04-2003 13:15   
If you would like to play in tonight's event but don't have a free persona slot turn up slightly early (before 9pm game time) and something can be arranged so you can take part.

See you then!

View Profile of  Karya   Email  Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.