[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » You haven't forgotten to.....
Author You haven't forgotten to.....
Hawumph
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 29-05-2003 07:10   
mail in your article to Muddled Times have you?

Because there's only a teeny tiny amount of time left, and if you don't, it may not be there in two months time!!!

Go on. You know you want to!

How 'bout them transparent dangling carrots? It's not fair to deny me, the cross-eyed bear that you gave to me. You otter know!!!

View Profile of Hawumph   Email Hawumph   Goto the website of Hawumph      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 31-05-2003 17:09   
im gonna do some! jesus!

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zalagar
pioneer

Posted: 31-05-2003 17:54   
Hawumph, is it REALLY that serious? If Muddled Times' survival depends on my sending in an article, then I'm afraid it is doomed. Life keeps interfering whenever I find myself in the mood to start writing it.

When DID 'if there aren't enough articles, MT won't come out as often' transform into 'if there aren't enough articles, MT will be discontinued'? I don't know. All I know is that if Karya ends Muddled Times, I will be feeling very guilty over it.

View Profile of Zalagar      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 31-05-2003 18:18   
The public are revolting!

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Hawumph
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 31-05-2003 19:27   
Laura,

Its been talked about for 2 months now. All I can say is I have seen Karya leaving lots of polite messages about readership and lack of articles etc etc.

But bottom line - if there's not enough response (because after all someone else will always write something - you (as in global you not you specifically) can always write next time.

Until there is no MT - no next time.

I like MT - its fun - its clever - its a common ground for mudders thats frequent and different. I don't want to see it go - so - stop dithering - write something - do it now! Commit!

Go on - you know you want to!

How 'bout them transparent dangling carrots? It's not fair to deny me, the cross-eyed bear that you gave to me. You otter know!!!

View Profile of Hawumph   Email Hawumph   Goto the website of Hawumph      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 31-05-2003 23:40   
... for next issue, cos it's a bit late now :-)

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Witch

Posted: 01-06-2003 19:28   
Quote:

On 31-05-2003 17:54, Zalagar wrote:
When DID 'if there aren't enough articles, MT won't come out as often' transform into 'if there aren't enough articles, MT will be discontinued'?

Hopefully I've gone some way to explaining that in my article entitled "Poll Results" in June's Muddled Times.

I'm sorry if that article seems a bit rushed and uncohesive. I had been procrastinating about it for ages and eventually I left it as the very last thing to do. I had a deadline of 6pm to finish it so I'm afraid I ended up rushing the article a bit.

View Profile of  Karya   Email  Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 01-06-2003 21:50   
I wrote the article and still had enough time to deliver Hawumph his crack. Bloody addicts.

Cf

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 10-06-2003 20:08   
Was that a threat or a bribe cf? You can borrow Hawumphs crack if you write a piece for MT?
Or you could only return it if you wrote...

V

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.