[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » CREWE MUDMEET: Bad News :-(
Author CREWE MUDMEET: Bad News :-(
Huff
cabalist

Posted: 17-06-2003 22:12   
Because of a change in employment.... I will no longer have the time to organise the mudmeet
If anyone is willing to take over then by all means please post here

Nick
(Pippin)

View Profile of Huff   Email Huff   Goto the website of Huff   ICQ status             Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 18-06-2003 21:46   
If noone agrees then say, but I am voluntering to organise a meet in Nottingham on the same dates.

The venue is a large Wetherspoons in the centre of Nottingham. It does great food and a HELL of a lot of space. I will find out details for accom and put them on campdeathray.com once I have moved hosts.

Is this ok with everyone?

CF

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 18-06-2003 22:20   
S'pose it's ok with me, still a trip out for me and not too much further I think!

Local cheap acommodation would be nice, any event you wish may be welcome , although beer drinking does seem to always win out! And the chat too...

Keep us informed cf!

V

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Fisheyes
cabalist

Posted: 18-06-2003 22:45   
your a top man crazyfool

View Profile of Fisheyes      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Hawumph
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 18-06-2003 23:28   
ILCF - the new house - its like ILH - only i already saw him naked and it was disappointing - however he does know his beer and venues - so - the crewe meet is dead - long live the Nottingham meet!

You - 10 o'clock - bring a friend!

How 'bout them transparent dangling carrots? It's not fair to deny me, the cross-eyed bear that you gave to me. You otter know!!!

View Profile of Hawumph   Email Hawumph   Goto the website of Hawumph      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 19-06-2003 07:44   
As I said, the meeting place is pretty easy to decide as Nottingham has a lot of nice, pubs which do food etc, right in its centre.

Im going to find some cheap accom and stuff today but im off to visit my girlfriend this weekend (i aint seen her in months) but ill give u all a list when I get back....a list of accomadation and prices, not what positions we did or anything...

CF

I like beer

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 22-06-2003 00:21   
Spoilsport!

Makes a good meet quiz does that!
[so I hear... }

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 22-06-2003 00:22   
Can you give us the postcode or address of this Wetherspoons place ( for directions ! ) and also when you sort the accommodation locations.

Cheers

V

[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.