[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » Websites » » Muddled Times News
Author Muddled Times News
Karya
Witch

Posted: 28-01-2004 22:11   
Due to two major commitments I have outside of MUD2 that will last until the autumn of next year I have to change the interval dates between each issue of Muddled Times. Since September of last year I have already found major conflicts with scheduling, and this is only going to get worse. From now on Muddled Times will be released every three months. The usual bimonthly schedule can resume with the Dec 2005 issue. Future issues of Muddled Times will be released on these dates:

March 2004 (instead of Feb - the impending issue)
June 2004
Sept 2004
Dec 2004
March 2005
June 2005
Sept 2005
Dec 2005

Although Theman, Crowley and Hawumph have all helped enormously with getting Muddled Times out successfully I feel that I still need to commit more time to the magazine, and hopefully the extra month between each issue will allow this.

I'm sorry that I have to change the scheduling but this is only a temporary measure (unless you wish it otherwise!). Please do still keep sending your articles to me at karya@muddled-times.com.

Thank you,

Karya

View Profile of  Karya   Email  Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Witch

Posted: 01-03-2004 22:42   
The March 2004 issue of Muddled Times is now out! Read it here.

View Profile of  Karya   Email  Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.