[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » the wedding
Author the wedding
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 22-07-2004 13:32   
hey laddies and ladys foddy has ok'd the wedding of me (FD) and demonesss cant wait WAY Hey well silly u have to get time coz ya da best man dude and were just sorting out a date(waits for a reply from foddy) , ( looks at watch and taps feet ) well thanks and hope u can show up if not i will eat ya socks BBWWHAHAHAHAHA from FIREDEMON \O/
/\

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 23-07-2004 03:31   
ok foddy cant do it but i ws asked to ask hawumph or turrican maybe and i cant use mud mail rather well it was a fluke i sent mail to foddy <g> so im hopeing either turrican or hawumph see's this xxxfiredemonxxx

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Tzunami
cabalist

Posted: 23-07-2004 08:24   
Help me daddy, i'm scared.

View Profile of Tzunami      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 23-07-2004 08:37   
hehe dont worry son im here, im here come along theres drinks well artificail drink but what the hey

Hawumph
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 26-07-2004 08:37   
Hiya

It is I, Hawumph.

I am on holiday at the moment but next week I'll sort out the details with you.

See you then.

How 'bout them transparent dangling carrots? It's not fair to deny me, the cross-eyed bear that you gave to me. You otter know!!!

View Profile of Hawumph   Email Hawumph   Goto the website of Hawumph      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 26-07-2004 22:15   
Scary!

*Apeoguest the surrealist guest says "I dunno, there must be a line
we've crossed when you combine necrophilia and bestiality".

[ This Message was edited by: Halen on 26-07-2004 22:15 ]

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 27-07-2004 21:07   
ah thanks hawumph your a star mate well im very happy and cant wait way hey speak to ya game hawumph about the details ect ect (booze and a ape should do) <gg> well cya on game lads ave fun:D

(for i am a golden easter egg!!!!!!)(and a french fry)

Cradle
cleric

Posted: 29-08-2004 23:22   
hey all thanks for showing up on such short notice thanks to the archs and foddy o course and karya and thankyou hawumph and a bug hug goes to kitty who played the role as priest and thanks to sabre for nicking my underwear asusall well i had a blast and i hope thoose who showed up had a nice time just gotta get married in RL now but damn i gotta wear a real suit and i HATE suits and i hopw my RL is laff aswell with players makeing jokes and coughing ect thanks again to all of you, your all good pals oh and zordy made it i was dead proud of that and silly i will scold u later when i see ya well tanks again i bet ya all thinking shut up u demon peice of (****) ok ill shut up thanks again (fd)

[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.