[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » sorry
Author sorry
Reddevil
novice

Posted: 14-01-2005 17:04   
i think it was a few days after new year, i decided to drink a few bottles of wine, in the new year mood an all that, however the mood soon turned sour. I remember killing a Super with my warlock. which i thort was a funny thimg to do. after this attack i retired to the Troom to revel in my self made amusement. instead i can remember insulting and genrally being an idiot to several regulars including the super i killed. Firedemon and Zordell im particularly sorry to. i apologise to everyone who had to endure my bad attitude that night. Red

View Profile of Reddevil      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 14-01-2005 21:03   
That's very noble of you. You were being a total dickhead that evening

The person I feel worst about is Smurf the wizard though. It was the first time I've ever seen him, and he hasn't been back since. You couldn't have picked a worse night!

Bravo on the apology though, I am impressed.

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 18-01-2005 11:02   
hey red iv'e dished out alot of negativaty in the world of MUD also i know what its like to make a total ass of myself, i feel really guilty of it that you can trust.
As you said i was one who was being insulted with zordell, we knew it was under the influence of alcohol as i know that you are not normally like that and never have been, i was upset mate alot, we play sets we attack each other not out of dislike but for fun and i like that i genrally enjoy the sets that we have a chance to play.
All that felt rather pointless that night but as halen said, im proud of the appology shows true manlyness and you are tottaly forgiven with me.
I do enjoy mates, people might say MUD mates are nothing, who cares you have never meet them but a few of my MUD mates (will say no names) treat me better than my LIFE FRIENDS so yes i care for them as a real life friend.

Take it easy guys "Firedemon"

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zordell
cleric

Posted: 18-01-2005 23:54   
Appreciate the message mate but honestly it happens and its in the past k
See you in MUD soon!

View Profile of Zordell        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 27-08-2007 17:03   
Was smurf really back? If so you really upset him because he aint been back.

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.