[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Beware of the Killer Bunny Rabbits!
Author Beware of the Killer Bunny Rabbits!
Karya
Witch

Posted: 01-03-2005 19:49   
I have planned an escape for the forthcoming Easter holidays and therefore I will be able to run the following event ...

On Sunday 27th March at 9pm GMT there will be an Easter Egg Hunt. All you have to do is find the Easter eggs. However killer bunny rabbits will be guarding these eggs! If you can get past the bunny rabbits to the eggs then you can either collect them to trade them in for free game time or you can eat them for points. The three players who collect (but not eat) the most eggs will each receive a Chocogram from Hotel Chocolat.

To avoid you the embarrassment of losing a precious mage to killer bunny rabbits, personae over 75k may not enter the event.

View Profile of  Karya   Email  Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 02-03-2005 11:17   
That sounds like a great idea karya, i have a life long grudge with the killer bunny and now i think its pay back time.

teach them for not letting me have a easter egg when i was 5.......Die bunnys die.

Realy looking forward to it keep it real guys.

ps. congrats kinetic on makeing mage see ya in the ranks soon

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zalagar
pioneer

Posted: 02-03-2005 22:00   
Quote:

On 01-03-2005 19:49, Karya wrote:

On Sunday 27th March at 9pm GMT there will be an Easter Egg Hunt. All you have to do is find the Easter eggs. However killer bunny rabbits will be guarding these eggs! .

I think someone has seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail WAY too many times...(g)

I don't suppose we could find a Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, could we? (g)

View Profile of Zalagar      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 03-03-2005 10:14   
we dont need holy grenades just will power and a well maintained pick that should do the job, and maybe a WF7 you never know that 10 stam restore might come in handy

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Witch

Posted: 26-03-2005 15:48   
Just a reminder - this event is this Sunday!

Details of the prizes are as follows:

• 1 small egg = 50 points or 1 hour of playing time
  • 1 medium egg = 250 points or 1 week of playing time
  • 1 large egg = 1000 points or 1 month of playing time

Remember, to get the points you have to eat the eggs, To get the free time you have to save the eggs up until the end of the event.

For this event you will be using your normal personae, however there will be no player-on-player fighting.

Good luck!

View Profile of  Karya   Email  Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Witch

Posted: 27-03-2005 12:06   
I've just spotted the mistake! All the annoucements for this event have said 9pm GMT but I forgot that the clocks were due to go forward in the UK today! So, that's 9pm British Summer Time or 9pm Game Time.

Sorry about that!

Also, don't forget that the prizes include some chocolate delivered to your door from Hotel Chocolat. This includes delivery to outside of the UK too. I can say from first hand experience that the chocolate from Hotel Chocolat is very tasty.

Cradle
cleric

Posted: 27-03-2005 16:42   
can guests play as like be sorced up that might help more participation

Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 27-03-2005 17:14   
I would think events like this would be thought of as enticements to subscribe?

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 28-03-2005 18:40   
Quote:

On 27-03-2005 12:06, Karya wrote:
I've just spotted the mistake! All the annoucements for this event have said 9pm GMT but I forgot that the clocks were due to go forward in the UK today! So, that's 9pm British Summer Time or 9pm Game Time.

Sorry about that!

Damn, I didn't spot the time difference ... well actually I would have been there barring RL stuff.. and I forgot sorry!
Hope it all went well!

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 28-03-2005 20:44   
You are HOPELESS!

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 28-03-2005 20:56   
'Fraid so Halen old buddy!

Maybe I'll just have to return to the land and prove otherwise???

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 28-03-2005 22:55   
yay!

Karya
Witch

Posted: 29-03-2005 22:54   
Well done to everyone who took part including Gilgamesh, Gustav, Malteser, Brisa, Gabriel, Psycrow, Sandman, Laura, Ghostrider, Monsoon, Mortimer and Apeomancer.

The following players collected chocolate eggs that were traded in for free time:

• Malteser - 25 small eggs and 1 medium egg
  • Gilgamesh - 19 small eggs, 3 medium eggs and 1 large egg
  • Gustav - 12 small eggs and 2 medium eggs
  • Psycrow - 5 small eggs, 3 medium eggs and 2 large eggs
  • Gabriel - 9 small eggs
  • Laura - 2 small eggs and 1 medium egg
  • Brisa - 1 large egg

Everyone else ate their eggs for points.

Malteser, Gilgamesh and Gustav also won a chocolate gift each to be delivered by Hotel Chocolat.

[ This Message was edited by: Karya on 29-03-2005 22:54 ]

Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 30-03-2005 00:09   
I am the win, yay me, etc, etc, etc.

*insert comment about my ego here*

Crowley the dead.

Ollie
protector

Posted: 31-03-2005 12:36   
Hmm
these Hotel Chocolate things
munch eat choc 7 your stam is now 120 your gut has expanded you cannot get in there unless you shed 4 stone
are even better
<gag> well it takes all sorts..
than the tasties in the dw kitchens..
eat choc9 -you feel better already!

thank you Karya and thank you Turrican
hold on someone (powerful?) has stolen the chocbox0 fm you!
Suddenly you weep..

[ This Message was edited by: Ollie on 31-03-2005 12:39 ]

View Profile of Ollie   Email Ollie      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Ollie
protector

Posted: 31-03-2005 12:38   
ps I think it would be funny if Crowley's box contained only rabbit droppings...

[ This Message was edited by: Ollie on 31-03-2005 12:49 ]

View Profile of Ollie   Email Ollie      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 31-03-2005 13:42   
I don't! I had them sent to Rosie!

[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.