[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » mudmeet 2005 review (long)
Author mudmeet 2005 review (long)
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 22-10-2005 14:15   
The mudmeet what can i say it was brillaint and thankyou to all the players that showed up to make this a sucsess.

Firedemon
Demonesss
Zordell and her MR
Reddevil
Cloud and his misses
Hawumph
Gestur
Foddy
Karya
Apeomancer and his misses
Sabretooth and kitty
Mum.

We all meet up at the AMF bowling center as planned. The first one there other than myself and demoness was Hawumph, recognised him straight away with prevoise pictures on the net, went into the bar when Zordell and Mum showed up, we all had a few drinks when we were joined gestur, cloud and his misses vicky. Few more drinks later then Reddevil comes in and we all go to sign up for some bowling i had to win this due to hawumph taking away my air hockey title ealier before.

We all got our lovely bowling shoes and we were off, split into teams even though no one kept scores we were all just haven a laugh, though i never played properly i invented a new style of rolling the ball, its called the fd shot, i managed to break a ball and nearly get kicked out lol.

After the game we all went back into the bar had a few more drinks a few of us were starting to feel some of the affects of the booze, me more than anyone lol (lightweight lol) but it was all good, by this time Sabretooth and kitty joined us (halfway through the game).

We all waited till it was near 7pm so we all could head to the curry house. We all started to walk some of us shouting things and walking funny lol but even so we all had a laugh, we got to the curry house all sat down and five minutes later we were all joined by Foddy and Karya were we all got out free MUDII MOUSE MATS AND PENS wayhey.. using mine now and my mouse is lovin it, thanks again Karya and Foddy.

We sat down had our meal, wich was extremely nice had a few more laughs talked about mud abit by that time i was getting rather ill and had to go to the B&B. so after that i dont know what happened. If someone can remember please add.

Part 2 of day 2 will be coming shortly.

FD

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 24-10-2005 20:56   
okay day 2 here we again

Again this day was a gooden we had cenedra the phsyco, Mum the nutter, firedemon the god, Demoness (my boss) Lee the monkey man, Apeomancer(frequently seen on discovery channel) his misses ( the presenter) Hawumph the baby dragon and Pippin the elv and how can i forget gestur the cheese.

Okay lets begin we meet up with Gestur around 9:15am wich was random just saw him walking down the road then we found out what hotel hawumph was staying at.. so us being us had some evil intentions in mind pondered while we walked up the steps and deciced DRUGS RAID hawumph.

There we are in the WIZ room wich is alot smaller than i had ever imagined how you fit fourty people in there is beyond me.

We all went for a walk on the peir had a few drinks that where for once non alchohol, then head to the AMF to kill some time.

Thats when again i got totaly thrashed at air hockey by hawumph and gestur leaving me in a pool of shame. Hawumph had to leave because he had to meet someone wich i beileve was the priminister as we all know hawumph is a secret agent under cover.

Me and gestur hit this arcade game called house of the dead III wich was great fun for awhile into we got tired and our reload arm was gunna drop off.

Gestur left worthing to go catch his train so we were plebbing about asking directions to the trainstation he got them and we said goodbye and went our seperate ways.

(30 minutes or say later)

we arrived at the carvery wich was a pub that slices up animals and shoves them on your plate.

Met up with MUM CENEDRA HAWUMPH. we came with LEE apeo and his misses.

Had a drink then dinner was ready

-----someone please help i wasnt there remember---------------------------------

Went off somewhere else as i was feeling ill and didnt wanna eat.

(One hour later and a pint)

They all come back and by then we were joined by pippin..sorry i didnt speak much pips wasnt myself on day 2.

I only had about 45 mins left till i had to leave so we all had a laugh made a few jokes sat around the fire singing christmas carols and holding hands while hawumph was playing an acustic guitar singing kumbaiah okay that bit was a lie.. so thanks for reading the review of the mudmeet of 2005 for those who went i thank you all for showing up and making this mudmeet a sucsess beyong all reason and i will also like thank cenedra for helping me out alot

There will be another mudmeet soon held by me and there 2 ideas and if its okay with you guys i wanna do a little vote.. ill put the ideas up on a vote thread later

FD

[ This Message was edited by: Cradle on 24-10-2005 20:57 ]

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 24-10-2005 21:15   
This is protected by the copyright act of 1985 (little C ina circle sign).. But if you wanna use it for MT karya feel free

Karya
Arch-Witch

Posted: 26-10-2005 10:40   
Thanks for organising this Firedemon and Zordell. I haven't been able to attend a mudmeet in ages and I'm really glad I went to this one. I'm sorry I missed Pippin - I was looking forward to catching up with him, but I could only make the meal.

It was good to see everyone again and to meet some new people.

Thanks again.

View Profile of Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 26-10-2005 17:39   
No probs karya glad you could attend and you had fun

Rhutchin
novice

Posted: 26-10-2005 23:31   
My apologies I was unable to attend due to illness, i have just moved house and still don?t have net access its been over a month :< meaning no mud but i will be back playing mud next week I hope

yarson

View Profile of Rhutchin      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 27-10-2005 16:03   
wayhey Yarson, looking forward to your return

FD

Gemz
protector

Posted: 08-11-2005 00:18   
Wish I coulda made it... maybe next time.
xxx

View Profile of Gemz      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 09-11-2005 12:08   
not giving away anything ATM but there will be another one

[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.