||Think before you pick a name.
Joined: Jan 23, 2002
From: Somewhere you don't want to go!
|Posted: 10-02-2007 10:43  |
Given the importance of names, as this is how you are first perceived in mud, I thought the following appropriate.
All of these are legitimate companies that didn't spend quite enough time considering how their online names might appear .... and how they may be misunderstood.
These are not made up. Check them out yourself!
1. "Who Represents" is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is www.whorepresents.com
2 . Experts Exchange is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at www.expertsexchange.com
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at www.penisland.net
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at www.therapistfinder.com
5. There's the Italian Power Generator company, www.powergenitalia.com
6. And don't forget the Mole Station Native Nursery in New South Wales, www.molestationnursery.com
7. If you're looking for IP computer software, there's always www.ipanywhere.com
8. And the designers at Speed of Art await you at their wacky Web site, www.speedofart.com
How 'bout them transparent dangling carrots? It's not fair to deny me, the cross-eyed bear that you gave to me. You otter know!!!
Joined: Oct 31, 2001
From: I can't remember!
|Posted: 12-02-2007 02:09  |
They are all fantastic!
Cracked me up!
Joined: Aug 08, 2003
|Posted: 17-02-2007 21:12  |
Classic post Haw! Had me in stitches.
Joined: Nov 20, 2006
|Posted: 04-04-2007 11:29  |
Those are amazing!