[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Formal appology
Author Formal appology
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 29-03-2007 18:18   
I dont expect to back allowed to play for a few things i said are unforgivable but on to it.
Today i came on as a guest, haveing a laugh and i thought to read back on some old logs. and the one i read was the night there was a heated discussion and a comment was made to me, there was only one other person in this heated discussion so i pressumed it must of been that player that said the insult, but back checking that log it was made by sombody else i cared about and i blindly attacked her, but i never mentioned her name in the log either so i wasnt aware that i was doing so.

so in all fairness i made a very critical mistake to a dear friend and im very sorry for any hurt i put you through, and yes i am an idiot.

I have this grudge for awhile now and it was unfair i should of seen it but in rage at the time i didnt notice who made the comment.

so to cenedra i am deeply sorry once again and i dont blame you if im not forgiven but this i had to say for now a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders

Firedemon

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 30-03-2007 22:01   
internet drama for president!

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.