[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Last Night's War 21/08
Author Last Night's War 21/08
ilisity
cabalist

Posted: 21-08-2008 23:47   
War instigator's report :

So things kicked off in the tea room with me and zedar the only ones willing to partake in the imminent war . Pretty soon a lobster(cf) appeared in the tearoom asking if he had agreed to host a sorc war the night before while drunk .We all nodded and so it seemed the battle was a foot but with only 2 players up for it things seemed grim .

Luckily luckypants and instead came around 5 to 9 and Cf declared the war was to be done .
So a wiz reset came about and a couple of fods later we were in the land all with our newly sorced personas .

It stared slow with no battles commencing , Cf seemed disappointed by this and promised a prize to the player first to attack . With in seconds i was attacked by sneaky(zedar) and cf materialized with his gift (the rapier) in hand . Zedar was winning so i decided to f , rs which considering we were fighting in the goblin layer and my rs was bottom of stairs i didn't get too much sleep before zedar reattacked .I fled again but o,o,o,o this time and ended up at the pc , zedar was there in an instant and for some very odd reason i killed him

So hooray for me I had my first sorcwar kill to date and on moving west a couple of paces i found i also had the rapier .

After some sleep i realised i was trapped in the gobs and informed cf of this . He being the understanding type opened the pc for me and i was back out in the wild .

Next came (i think) luckypants who turned out to be my second kill of the evening (hahahaha) . So 2 nil Leak what could go wrong........

Well as i was becoming more and more frustrated with the zombies i asked cf to remove them . Of course CF took the suggestion with open ears and placed me under the hut and filled the hut with zombies

Now to skip on a bit because i can't remember what happened ( at some point cf stopped resorcing , Zedar (the coward) quit and Instead had to leave due to his connection ). So it was just me and luckypants who i'd met not seconds previously ( he was armed with cape and bs) , i fled and wondered wh the rapier was . On whing the rapier i realized it was in possession of one of the zombies who by chance i met at the foothills .

So now armed with the rapier and luckypants only one kill ahead of me there seemed a slight chance i could win by being the last man standing . How ever on trying to find ol lucky pants i stumbled across the banshee who was in the mood for a fight . At this point I felt all was lost and stupidly yelled a swear word . Then i shouted sorry and Then i was fodded ...........

So luckypants (upholding his name) won and received some icons for his troubles .

/leak

[ This Message was edited by: ilisity on 22-08-2008 08:25 ]

View Profile of ilisity      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.