[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Last Night's Bash 28/08
Author Last Night's Bash 28/08
royston
ranger

Posted: 29-08-2008 10:24   
BASH GENERAL'S REPORT

Last night's bash was a steady hack and slay affair where players just got on with it. I noticed only two other players when I went north but to be fair, we were soon joined by fourth and I have no idea who may have been on invisible. There were up to three protectors and several guests in the Tearoom at some time or other. After a while two more players had appeared and we were up to six.

At about twelve minutes into the game I did an SV which came out at 140 with 93 minutes of play left. There was a steady decrease until we passed the milestone of one per minute when an SV showed 63 at 66 minutes left. I was feeling confident. However five minutes later the SV shot up to 73 as the Pag opened up. This was a bit of a set back but a win was still very much on the cards. Again there was a steady decrease 'till with 8 minutes left we were down to just 6 mobiles. By now there were several more experienced players in the game and a win seemed certain and soon we were down to two.

But these two were not to be found anywhere even after extra time. I know all the MUs were wh'ing like mad but to no avail, running down their magic and using up time recovering. Sadly the game ended with just those two mobiles left.

Of note, Krisboyd came across Tharg sleeping openly. They were both Warlocks, so I suppose it was inevitable that Krisboyd could not resist the temptation. Nothing serious happened - just a little skirmish.

And here is the hero of the evening:

*obit
The following players have died in fights this reset:
Leak the protector, killed by the wraith,
Leak the protector, killed by the vampire,
Leak the protector, killed by the wraith and the vampire,
Leak the warrior, killed by the vampire and the wraith.

Leak gets 10/10 for tenacity.

And the two mobiles left? They turned out to be two surly dwarfs.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 29-08-2008 10:28 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Tharg
friar

Posted: 29-08-2008 13:25   
Haha "Just a little skirmish."

I fled on 2 stam.

View Profile of Tharg      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Armand
explorer

Posted: 29-08-2008 13:47   
I fled 3 times to Ribena and 2 times to Krisboyd, the second of which was a reattack that nearly killed me thanks to me fleeing in a non-existant direction, and also took me down to necro!

Not my best day

View Profile of Armand      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 29-08-2008 14:05   
All this going on 'over my head' so to speak.

Such a lack of discipline!

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.