[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Sorcerer War Event!
Author Sorcerer War Event!
Karya
Witch

Posted: 15-11-2001 19:34   
There's only 1 week left to get practising for the Sorcerer War Event! This is not only a chance to prove your combat skills but also an opportunity to win some free playing time. Bring a novice persona along at 9pm next Thursday (22nd November) and you'll be sorcerised and released into The Land in order for you to slay as many as your fellow players as possible! The prizes are:

1st place (last person left standing): 1 months free play & keep sorcerer war persona
2nd place: 8k on any non-mage persona
3rd place: 4k on any non-mage persona

Bonus prize to the player with the most player kills (unless this is also the 1st place winner): 1 months free play

Any account created after today (8pm, 15th November) will not be allowed to enter the event unless some time has been bought on that account.

View Profile of  Karya   Email  Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seamus
friar

Posted: 15-11-2001 21:37   
hmmm.......

<thinks of the battering he took in the wiz -vs- mortal sorc war>

I don't stand much of a chance....do i?

View Profile of Seamus   Goto the website of Seamus   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Witch

Posted: 15-11-2001 21:47   
... but at least in this event no wizzes will be taking part in any form or shape. Wizzes will only be present to help out. This is a mortal only event!

View Profile of  Karya   Email  Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seamus
friar

Posted: 16-11-2001 18:40   
I don't stand much of a chance do I?

View Profile of Seamus   Goto the website of Seamus   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Marmite
cabalist

Posted: 19-11-2001 15:21   
No.

View Profile of Marmite      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 19-11-2001 23:43   
No, not really!

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Heiach
Wizard

Posted: 21-11-2001 20:29   
ha.. if I bother playing
I probably won't try to win... might just fod something.. depends on the mood I am in....

<sinks into depression>

View Profile of Heiach   Email Heiach   Goto the website of Heiach          Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Witch

Posted: 22-11-2001 18:51   
Just a reminder and a few last minute details about tonight's Sorcerer War which starts at 9pm:

• No macros or triggers will be allowed, users will be FODed.
  • There will be no resorcerising.
  • Players who are not participating should stay in the Tearoom and not try to distract the contestants.
  • Any accounts created after the 15th November will not be allowed to take part unless some time has been bought on that account.

Time can be bought during the event and your account will be updated instantly. If you are running low of credit you will get a warning in-game when you have 10 minutes of playing time left.
To purchase more time follow this (this can be followed either in or out of the game):

• Goto www.mudii.co.uk
  • Click on Log In (under the Services menu on the right).
  • Type in your Username and Password (the website account password, not the mud or WorldPay password).
  • Click on Manage your Account.
  • Click on Make Payment under the account number you wish to buy time for.
  • Then follow the payment instructions.

The minimum payment that can be made on-line is ?3 which buys you 5 hours of playing time.

The prizes are as follows:
  • 1st place (last person left standing): 1 months free play & keep sorcerer war persona
  • 2nd place: 8k on any non-mage persona
  • 3rd place: 4k on any non-mage persona

• Bonus prize to the player with the most player kills (unless this is also the 1st place winner in which case the prize will go to the player with the second most kills): 1 months free play

Popculturemonkey
friar

Posted: 23-11-2001 03:12   
So, who won then?

View Profile of Popculturemonkey   Email Popculturemonkey   Goto the website of Popculturemonkey   ICQ status             Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Witch

Posted: 23-11-2001 17:07   
Quote:

On 23-11-2001 03:12, Popculturemonkey wrote:
So, who won then?

Heiach (as Archangel) won, Once (as himself) and Undertaker (as Imprezza) came second and third. Heiach and Undertaker won the free months.
Well done to them!

But then this was all up on the News Section shortly after the event finished last night.

Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 25-11-2001 00:21   
Quote:

On 21-11-2001 20:29, Heiach wrote:
ha.. if I bother playing
I probably won't try to win... might just fod something.. depends on the mood I am in....

<sinks into depression>

And so you went on to win .... nice one me laddo!

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Billygoat
Wizard

Posted: 27-11-2001 20:02   
argh! wish i was there i need free months!

well done heiach m8

join thof

View Profile of Billygoat      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Heiach
Wizard

Posted: 30-11-2001 13:30   
Thanks. I was obviously in the mood

View Profile of Heiach   Email Heiach   Goto the website of Heiach          Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Heiach
Wizard

Posted: 30-11-2001 13:33   
By the way, who is JamesB?

[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.