[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Last Night's Bash 19/03
Author Last Night's Bash 19/03
royston
ranger

Posted: 20-03-2009 15:02   
BASH MILKMONITOR?S REPORT

Well, I?m told it was better than the last two bashes.

I started off by showing how well I could set up the pillar, making only one blunder which I rectified. There was a bit of a delay as I had forgotten to set up the pointers and had to go back to do that. There was a bit of a further delay while Caboose worked out how to get to us. All of us waited for him with admirable patience.

I counted five in the Land to start with. I went after the gobs and was soon joined by Nifty. After that foolishly, I went for the dwarfs instead of going after the easier Watersnakes. Redwood and I did really well until we were caught by the Surlies (if you will excuse the expression). I think we were the only deaths of the evening. The Tearoom turned out to a man (and a woman), and both suriles were soon dispatched for their presumption.

From then on it was difficult for me without magic. But everyone persevered. At 57 minutes left the SV Count was down to 54. So we were at a fraction under 1 per minute. About right for an hour to go but we still needed to get the kill rate up bit to ensure a win.

I am not sure whether it was 4 in the Land with 5 in the Tearoom or the other way around. Either way, it opened up the Pag and we were not enough North to finish the job. I got lost in the maze fruitlessly looking for bees and eventually QQ?d.

At 19 minutes to go we still had 40 left so the kill rate had actually gone down and leaving us at about 2 a minute to kill instead of 2 every 3 minutes which is where we should have been at this stage of play.

I later teamed up with Caboose and we finished off the wraith between us. I am not sure what happened to the Vampire. We went on to the Wyvern. It seemed a good idea. I got poisoned and could not find a phial in time.

We were soon down to 35 with 2 minutes left to play.

Eventually time ran out with about 30 or so mobiles still alive.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 20-03-2009 15:05 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.