[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Cya folks
Author Cya folks
Seamus
friar

Posted: 22-12-2001 18:16   
I know I haven't been on recently at all and that but I have been keeping my eye on the boards to see how everyone's doing.

However, I have recently got a new job in Newcastle, which I start in January, and I won't have any access to the internet at all as the person I am sharing a house with doesn't have a telephone line.

Good luck with yourselves and hope you all continue to enjoy MUD as much as I have over the last 2 and a bit years.

Seamus

View Profile of Seamus   Goto the website of Seamus   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Eric
cleric

Posted: 22-12-2001 19:45   
Quote:

However, I have recently got a new job in Newcastle, which I start in January, and I won't have any access to the internet at all as the person I am sharing a house with doesn't have a telephone line.

Okay you're living with dorks?

You are not ALLOWED to leave, you do realise that, right?

View Profile of Eric   Goto the website of Eric   ICQ status           Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seamus
friar

Posted: 22-12-2001 22:53   
Dunno what you're saying, I have your mobile number, I can do almost anything I want....

And I have e-mail access from my work

But that's about it

<starts singing his national anthem>

Seamus

View Profile of Seamus   Goto the website of Seamus   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Eric
cleric

Posted: 22-12-2001 23:15   
No, you just don't get it do you.

You CANNOT leave. It is not PERMITTED.

View Profile of Eric   Goto the website of Eric   ICQ status           Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seamus
friar

Posted: 23-12-2001 00:35   
What you gonna do?

Send me my own generator and telephone company and provide me with 24/7 access to the World Wide Web and this?

Otherwise, I know it's hard to accept, but sometimes you have to let go....

Bye mummy

Gothik
cabalist

Posted: 23-12-2001 02:46   
Please dont go, theres more than 9 ways to skin a cat.

View Profile of Gothik   Email Gothik      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seamus
friar

Posted: 23-12-2001 12:09   
And how many of them are painless?

Gadget
friar

Posted: 24-12-2001 00:46   
None of them hurt, its the cat that gets all the pain, unless your "at one" with the animals and then you might think your soul will burn in hell, but thats later anyway.

View Profile of Gadget        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Eric
cleric

Posted: 24-12-2001 00:47   
If one of them involved the cat being tied in a bag and being thrown round your head till it dies by drowning in it's own vomit, you might pull a muscle, therefore causing pain, maybe?

Heiach
Wizard

Posted: 24-12-2001 11:24   
Now the mud is dead.... no Seamus !!!!!

View Profile of Heiach   Email Heiach   Goto the website of Heiach          Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seamus
friar

Posted: 24-12-2001 15:39   
MUD will never die mate - stick at it cause if oyu can win a sorc war, you must be improvng already.

Heiach for wiz!!!!!!

Seamus

Heiach
Wizard

Posted: 24-12-2001 21:14   
haha I'm stopping at mage

View Profile of Heiach   Email Heiach   Goto the website of Heiach          Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seamus
friar

Posted: 06-01-2002 02:44   
Seamus the warlock bows out....

Seamus the warlock bows bids everyone farewell..
(And farewell to you to!)

Seamus

[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.