[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » Films, TV and Music » » Red Dwarf
Author Red Dwarf
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 14-10-2009 18:40   
For info, Dave ( the digital TV station ) has commissioned 6 new scripts for a new series of Red Dwarf to be filmed next year, likely shown Q4 next year.

4 main cast are in, maybe Holly and Kochanski - actors keen but no confirmation from Doug Naylor.

RD's version of a Mud Meet was just on - Dimension Jump XV - and next years is scheduled for July 23-26 in Birmingham Holiday inn - info here! http://www.dimensionjump.info/

Fan club is here - http://www.reddwarffanclub.com/
erm down at the minute ..

Those face book users search for red dwarf and see the pics!

V

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 11-11-2011 19:33   

Yesterday it was said there was an announcement today about tickets for the filming of the next Red Dwarf series ( series X )

The announcement was at 12:00 saying tickets were available from 14:00 today at Lost In Tv, and the dates.

At 14:00 tickets were available, and were gone in 30 minutes.

Lost in TV web site crashed!!

Only a waiting list left if you were gonna go!

Shepperton, dates from Dec 16 to end Jan.

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 01-02-2012 20:56   
I know some of my ickle muddy fans are ardent Red Dwarf fans too, so a little info!

Filming of series 10 ( RD X ) has now completed, it will be aired in September 2012 on Dave ( Mr. Listers own channel ) so on Sky, cable and maybe freeview?

RD ix was the 3 part back to earth of the other year.

Back to the series 3-6 style high fun, character driven not monster of the month, with Rimmer, Cat, Kryten and Lister, no Kochanski as far as I am aware, and no holly - certainly not Mr. Lovett.

I didn't get tickets to the filming ( went in 20 minutes at 2pm one Friday ... Doh! )

For more info look out for Robert Llewellyns blog!

V

Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 01-10-2012 18:09   
Red Dwarf X - 4th October 2013, on Dave / Dave HD at 21:00

Bash time but hey ho!!

Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 01-10-2012 18:11   
Dear Red Dwarf Fan,

Space battles, quantum entanglement, and love triangles with snack dispensers are just some of problems facing the boys from the Dwarf as they return in a brand new series - launching exclusively on Dave on Thursday 4th October at 9pm.

Red Dwarf X, the 10th series of the legendary sci-fi sitcom, reunites the much-loved original cast of Chris Barrie (Rimmer), Craig Charles (Lister), Danny John-Jules (Cat) and Robert Llewellyn (Kryten) with six episodes recorded in front of a live studio audience.

The brand new series, written and directed by Doug Naylor, begins with the Dwarfers' mining ship still creaking though the wastelands of unchartered deep space, but the posse soon stumble upon the mysteriously abandoned SS Trojan. As they inspect the ship, Rimmer receives an SOS distress call from an old foe and is suddenly faced with the dilemma of his life.

Dave is available on Sky channel 111, Virgin Media channel 128, and Freeview channel 12 in the UK. Red Dwarf X will also be shown on Dave HD (Sky and Virgin subscribers only). As part of a brand new service, each episode will also be available to view online at joindave.co.uk for seven days following broadcast. The series will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on 19th November, and episodes will be available for download on iTunes 24 hours after broadcast.

The full broadcast listing for your diary is as follows:

Episode 1 - Trojan - Thu 4th Oct, 9pm (BST)
Episode 2 - Fathers and Suns - Thu 11th Oct, 9pm (BST)
Episode 3 - Lemons - Thu 18th Oct, 9pm (BST)
Episode 4 - Entangled - Thu 25th Oct, 9pm (BST)
Episode 5 - Dear Dave - Thu 1st Nov, 9pm (GMT)
Episode 6 - The Beginning - Thu 8th Nov, 9pm (GMT)

You can also pre-order the boxset now at Amazon.co.uk (DVD/Blu-ray) and Play.com (DVD/Blu-ray).

For more Red Dwarf X news, and exclusive weekly video clips and updates, see Dave's Red Dwarf X site and The Official Red Dwarf Website.

Enjoy the new series!

Red Dwarf / Grant Naylor Productions

Armand
explorer

Posted: 09-10-2012 06:43   
I never thought I'd watch this, but I was at a friend's house on the weekend and he bullied me into it. I was surprised that it was actually alright. The actors didn't really feel 25 years older than series 1, and they did a good job in keeping the sets and chemistry etc. consistent with the older series' (it didn't feel overly "modern" as you might expect). Nothing will ever beat the first few seasons, but for a 10th season of a show spanning 25 years, it's not bad.

[ This Message was edited by: Armand on 09-10-2012 06:46 ]

View Profile of Armand      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
trollsmash
cleric

Posted: 09-10-2012 19:30   
Never heard of this series before! If this isn't about a dwarf with a red beard, I'm going to be very VERY disappointed.

[ This Message was edited by: trollsmash on 09-10-2012 19:30 ]

View Profile of trollsmash      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 09-10-2012 22:46   
Jeez Troll, where have you been for the last 25 years!!

Thursday, 9.00 pm, Dave & Dave HD, Red Dwarf series 10.
[episode 1 repeated 8.30 Wednesday]

No dwarves ( or other socially inapropriate ) characters here..... ohh wait a minute ... Rimmer!

3 million years in the future, the last human being alive, alone with a hologram of his dead bunkmate, a creature who evolved from the ships cat, and a service mechanoid who has broke his programming.

Ohh and a mining ship called Red Dwarf!

{/irony}

[ This Message was edited by: Vulnax on 09-10-2012 22:48 ]

Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 11-10-2012 19:23   

Episode 2 tonight, 21:00, Dave and Dave HD.

Bash later!

[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.