[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report 10/02/2011-
Author Bash Report 10/02/2011-
royston
ranger

Posted: 11-02-2011 11:03   
BASH REPORT FOR THURSDAY 10TH FEBRUARY 2011

Last night?s Bash went a whole lot better than last week. Not that we succeeded in killing all the mobiles but the atmosphere was right and there were plenty examples of teamwork. Sadly I was unable to keep a log, so this will have to be drawn from an unreliable memory.

I started off by fleeing from the stag. I was told I should have blinded it but a little while later on the North Mountain I ran out of magic trying to blind the Snowbird and then fell at the Touchstone in an attempt to regain it. I was not alone losing my magic powers; Gaia also lost his but was luckier than me getting it back.

I came back in The Land as a Novice and desperate to find a kill, I searched high and low. I found one ? a giant on the Badly Paved Road. Like last week the Pagoda Area and the Giants? Realm opened up. It needs a lot of players mobbing a Giant to overcome it. I did have a lot of help and after a severe battering, it fled. One player followed it and killed it before I even worked out which way it had gone. I did find a couple of easy kills afterwards so I was safe for my 3K bonus if all the mobiles got killed.

At the end of the set there were about five left. But the important thing is the attempt was a lot of fun.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 14-02-2011 09:05 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.