[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash report 03/03/2011+
Author Bash report 03/03/2011+
Zalagar
pioneer

Posted: 03-03-2011 23:02   
Well, Royston couldn't be here at the bash this week. I don't have a log of the event, so I'll summarize what I can from memory. Anyone else who was there can feel free to give their account.

Well, at the start there was just myself, Mapping, and Revenger. I started with watersnakes, and then I took out a zombie and the pike. Gaia showed up and I helped Gaia take out the thief.

Kingcobra the warlock showed up, and the pagoda opened. I immediately went to face ape0 and the ape gang. After defeating ape0, I went to rest. Mapping was also doing pagoda, and together we took out most of the apes, plus the monk, tiger, carp, and the giant snake. We also managed to dispose of the ghost, phoenix, and mongoose on the upper floors of the pagoda.

Elsewhere, the others did most of the dwarfs, leaving behind only the dwarf citizens. I disposed of most of them, though I couldn't bring myself to harm the baby dwarf.

And now comes the weird part. In the pine forest, I encountered a zombie dwarf ape. I had to flee from it, as I missed most of the time. Later, I tried to attack it again, and had to flee again. Gaia, however, showed up and presumably finished it off.

It was then that we did golem. The last remaining turned out to be zombie7 (stuck in the south tomb behind a mausoleum puzzle none of us knew), ape3, and of course the jellyfish.

Summoning z7 brought it out of hiding. ape3 was soon located in the tool room and dispatched by Gaia and myself. And then the jellyfish was finally taken care of.

So, with three minutes left before the reset, this week's bash was a success. Thanks, everyone!

[ This Message was edited by: Zalagar on 04-03-2011 16:07 ]

View Profile of Zalagar      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Magician
cleric

Posted: 04-03-2011 07:26   
Good write up Zal, thanks.

Z7 was indeed behind the south tomb

YIKES IT ASPOS LIKCEGPC PY ESX GULPWGH FILFIA

Its a nice puzzle to solve and will make you smile once you get the answer, not too difficult once you get the idea, well worth working on

Talking of maus puzzles, anyone able to give me a clue how to solve

101 107 305 507 501, 707 702 801 1001 1007, 1201 1503 1505

and

AB=81, AD=180, AE=108, BE=135, CD=60, CE=156, BC=square root of ?

and

DECRYPTDRQUEARYPILLIDGESTRPOXYTRVPGHPOPUP?

Kingcobra

View Profile of Magician   Email Magician      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 04-03-2011 12:11   
Sorry I was not there but I just did not feel up to it and I am having troubles with both my laptop and the desktop in relation to the Clio client.

Thank you Zalagar for a great write-up. At the risk of being totally boring. Could you please edit the heading and put a '+' sign after the date(for a win)?

KC I havn't a clue about the maus. puzzles. I only know the two which are non-mathematical - a series of names.

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zalagar
pioneer

Posted: 05-03-2011 01:06   
Okay, the subject line is modified.

My life doesn't allow me to do much real-time online activities these days. So I haven't really been around much. I was glad to be able to participate in this bash, and I was glad it was a success. I made sure to write the recap almost immediately afterward, while it was still fresh in my mind.

However, don't expect me to do this every week. I was only here this week because I was making the rounds online and remembered the bash.

Zalagar
pioneer

Posted: 07-03-2011 01:02   
Oh, and I only know a few maus puzzles, too.

Still wondering about that zombie dwarf ape. Was that a special wiz created mobile, or one of the 'rarely seen mobiles' like the mole, the moth, and the pterodactyl?

[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.