[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » How long should I wait? XD
Author How long should I wait? XD
Miek
pioneer

Posted: 20-12-2023 16:57   
...Someone asked me to go to the Hollowed Chamber. If I recall, they were going to yell to me to meditate. Which I found a bit unusual, after all, isn't meditating a peaceful practice?

Anyway it has been really dark in here, and it has been several years, and somehow this last wafer (wf9) has kept me alive.

I finally figured, why not ask when that yell might come, here on the forums? I did not want to assume the person that tasked me had forgotten me, and so I apologise if this post breaks decorum, maybe 12 years would have been more appropriate!?

I am true to my word, though. And I shall continue to wait for that yell, its not all bad here, there is a faint glow of a firestone nearby; despite my forgetting the name of the person that tasked me.

[ This Message was edited by: Miek on 20-12-2023 16:58 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Miek on 20-12-2023 16:58 ]

View Profile of Miek      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zalagar
pioneer

Posted: 22-12-2023 22:52   
Quote:

On 20-12-2023 16:57, Miek wrote:
...Someone asked me to go to the Hollowed Chamber. If I recall, they were going to yell to me to meditate. Which I found a bit unusual, after all, isn't meditating a peaceful practice?

Anyway it has been really dark in here, and it has been several years, and somehow this last wafer (wf9) has kept me alive.

I finally figured, why not ask when that yell might come, here on the forums? I did not want to assume the person that tasked me had forgotten me, and so I apologise if this post breaks decorum, maybe 12 years would have been more appropriate!?

I am true to my word, though. And I shall continue to wait for that yell, its not all bad here, there is a faint glow of a firestone nearby; despite my forgetting the name of the person that tasked me.

Well, you may be waiting quite a while. The person who tasked you has probably forgotten they asked you by now.

In any case, I know some who'd love to do that particular team activity. The thing is, one generally has to get lucky enough to be online at the same time as two people willing to assist in this activity.

View Profile of Zalagar      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.