[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Meh
Author Meh
Huff
cabalist

Posted: 05-04-2004 21:18   
Thanks all.

Just kick me in the head why don't you

View Profile of Huff   Email Huff   Goto the website of Huff   ICQ status             Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 07-04-2004 23:18   
That's CF's Job Pip ..

Why the maudlin sentiment matey boy? Missing the chilli pizza?

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Heiach
Wizard

Posted: 11-04-2004 16:14   
Because of the huge mudmeet turn-out!
Just ask Pip...

View Profile of Heiach   Email Heiach   Goto the website of Heiach          Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 12-04-2004 16:59   
Ohh, hmmmm who / how many came ?

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 14-04-2004 11:35   
What? Pippin failed! Crack open the champers Ken! We're bumming tonight!

Sorry, whats going on?

Paul

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 14-04-2004 11:38   
Listen to me very carefully. Im a sick man. I hate laugh when people fall. I NEED to know what happened. I cant sleep. I cant eat.

I got visions of Pip in a pub in wellingtons with Folly and Turrican. HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHA. Turricans T Total and Folly is passed out over a stool, Pip got Id'ed and his driving licence is under review after accusations of gross misconduct on his test.

Cf

Huff
cabalist

Posted: 14-04-2004 17:59   
Ignoring Paul/Crazyfool's comments above for the moment. Yes there was a small turnout, very small. Just me in fact. Combined with having a very bad morning (being told that I have to splash out on an extra lump of GT engine) annoyed me. Hence my rather hasty comments as above. But the essence of it is that I am very disappointed with what happened and has put me off this game. You may see me from time to time in game but I really don't have the time to come online much now.

Huff

View Profile of Huff   Email Huff   Goto the website of Huff   ICQ status             Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 15-04-2004 11:06   
Your leaving mud Pip?

Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 15-04-2004 11:12   
Wait, NOONE showed. Thats bad man. Im sorry. I remember the meet I did. Hey man, dont take any sh*t. When I first took over from you last night I was taking flack from all directions. In fact, I kept the chat room log for future prosperity.

Foddy:Yeah, anyway after they managed to remove it fully, they said I had a slightly reduced chance of becoming pregnant.

(Vulnax has joined Chat)

Foddy:Ok, Everyones here. So, Cf. What are your plans for the meet?

Crazyfool: You listen to me to stuck up Nazi sanitary towels. Your all coming to the meet, your all gonna be fu**ing smiling. Big f*** off smiles. Yeah?

Vulnax:Cf. Please. I cant...

Crazyfool:Thats it. Go cry to mummy you fascist pig foder. Your all coming ok?

Karya:Ok.

(Insert Barry White Music)

(Foddy and Vulnax have been kicked out)

Crazyfool: Oh baby......

Sorry, you get the idea. The moral of this story Pip? Never wear dirty underwear on a first date. Its bad manners.

Paul

Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 17-04-2004 20:10   
I think I need beer before that makes sense.....
works wonders on top of decongenstants as per CF's meet!

Huff
cabalist

Posted: 18-04-2004 20:02   
And on top of everything else, I write the car off. Joy to the bloke who suggested building an orbital motorway around London.

Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 12-06-2004 16:00   
The M25 car park is wonderful .. if you like looking at tarmac and concrete ... ohh yes and other cars!

Instead of moving.

Hey Pip, you wrote the car off..? must be a record, only a little while since you passed your test. Do they remove your licence for that ..?

But as long as you are ok, fine.

V

Huff
cabalist

Posted: 26-06-2004 21:02   
Vulnax,
I had a blowout on the front right hand tyre.
The same one I had replaced the day before (thats dodgy tyre places for ya!) This caused the car to decide to go 3 ways etc.
No this dosn't effect my holding a license in any way and I would go so far as to say that the Motorway police that actually showed up were absolutly brilliant.

Huffy/Pippin

Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 27-06-2004 22:06   
That's awful Pippin, I'm really sorry to hear it. On both counts. Teach me to be so absent eh.

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 31-08-2008 20:43   
Possibly one of the funniest things that has ever happened. Sorry Pip.

blib
explorer

Posted: 01-09-2008 09:41   
....possibly....

View Profile of blib   Email blib      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.