[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Accidental Death Of A Hero.
Author Accidental Death Of A Hero.
blib
explorer

Posted: 29-10-2007 14:12   
It happened last night.Unusually for me I was in the Tearoom. Suddenly, Eros appeared before me and the fateful shot, the arrow which would reverberate around the world was loosed.
The name 'Requiem' pervaded my every thought. I yearned to be enveloped by his manly embrace, to pore over his maps, to just be with him, alone. I cried out his name.The words ' Requiem? Snog?' burst from my lips.
Oh that he would reply to me, a mere protector. But reply he did! 'Meet you at Lovers Leap Blib...do you need a map to help you get there?' was his concerned but passionate call. Eventually finding my way out of the tearoom, I hastened to the cliff. After one, no two wrong turns I finally arrived.
What a sight greeted me. There was Requiem the Hero by the cliff's edge, his hair framing that perfectly round almost football shaped head. But what was this? Requiem was asleep! I would have to wait until he had awoken before my passion could be assuaged. 'Oh woe is me' I cried to the Gods. 'I have made this long and perilous journey only to be frustrated at the very last'. I fell to my knees in despair.
However, my yearning slowly overcame my very senses and I decided to kiss him immediately.
Carefully, gently and with the utmost respect I approached Requiem. His snoring barely disturbed a zombie as it made its way who knows where. I leant forward to plant a gentle kiss on his full, strangely quivering lips. And that is when my world, and his fell apart.
Instead of typing 'snog Requiem' I ACCIDENTLY typed 'push Requiem over'. For hours I have searched my soul for an answer to the question which haunts my very being....'WHY???? Why did I kill Requiem?'
It will take me many months to forget the log of those events:- 'Summoning up your strength you push Requiem the Hero over. Requiem the Hero has woken up. Requiem the Hero has left.
If you see me huddled, despairing in the tearoom, do not pity me nor turn your back on me for 'It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all'.

[ This Message was edited by: blib on 29-10-2007 14:24 ]

[ This Message was edited by: blib on 29-10-2007 14:38 ]

[ This Message was edited by: blib on 29-10-2007 14:39 ]

[ This Message was edited by: blib on 30-10-2007 17:15 ]

View Profile of blib   Email blib      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zordell
cleric

Posted: 29-10-2007 14:20   
*Wipes her eyes*
Semi erotic but entirely amusing....well written! Poor thing bounced all the way down the cliff eh (giggles)

View Profile of Zordell        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Magician
cleric

Posted: 30-10-2007 12:46   
Very good Blib

JB

View Profile of Magician   Email Magician      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.