[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » Websites » » Deadlines
Author Deadlines
Karya
Witch

Posted: 25-10-2001 23:48   
The deadline for December's Muddled Times is Sunday the 18th November.

Send your articles, letters and anything else MUD2 related to me at karya@muddled-times.com

View Profile of  Karya   Email  Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seamus
friar

Posted: 26-10-2001 00:25   
Will this have loverly details of the Wiz -vs- Mortal Sorc war?

<drools like a dog over a marrowbone>

View Profile of Seamus   Goto the website of Seamus   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Popculturemonkey
friar

Posted: 26-10-2001 03:16   
Maybe it will, maybe it won't...

But you can GUARAN-DAMN-TEE that it'll have the second part of the greatest column in the world.

That's right! It's Smell the Monkey #2.

Yepper, that's right whores... Unless The Monkey gets his Muddled Times privileges reamed, he'll be back with more t'riffic rantings from Pop Culture Hell.

But what issue to tackle next?

Only your favourite Monkey knows for sure.

View Profile of Popculturemonkey   Email Popculturemonkey   Goto the website of Popculturemonkey   ICQ status             Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Witch

Posted: 27-10-2001 19:38   
Yes, as well as containing the second article of Jericho's column, the next issue of Muddled Times will hopefully contain articles about the wiz vs mortal sorcerer war. It would be nice to have articles from both sides, perhaps the captain would like to offer to write one?<G>

Also, if you liked the new Dreams section, send me more dreams. We don't get much feedback (as you've probably noticed from the lack of Letters section recently) so it's hard to know what you want from Muddled Times, or if you like any new sections we introduce (like the Dreams). Don't be shy about it, post here, or send in a letter, or you can e-mail me personally if you don't want other people to see your views.

View Profile of  Karya   Email  Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seamus
friar

Posted: 28-10-2001 23:01   
Are you asking me to write one Karya?

I'll need to keep a log of the event so I know what has happened cause I'll lose track. (My bash reporting skills got a little rusty )

IRC: #mudclan | Blackburn Rovers FC

[ This Message was edited by: Seamus on 28-10-2001 23:02 ]

View Profile of Seamus   Goto the website of Seamus   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Popculturemonkey
friar

Posted: 12-11-2001 02:48   
It's looking increasingly unlikely you'll be seeing anything from me.

Still, look on the bright side... You can go without reading the next issue of MT now.

I'll try and pull a shit together this week, but I'm not promising anything... Despite previously promising something.

View Profile of Popculturemonkey   Email Popculturemonkey   Goto the website of Popculturemonkey   ICQ status             Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.