[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Author Bash Report
royston
ranger

Posted: 20-03-2009 15:13   
A shorter report this week by request of Blib who has difficulties with anything longer than one page.

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Samson
friar

Posted: 20-03-2009 17:48   
Anything longer than one sentence more like!

[ This Message was edited by: samson on 20-03-2009 21:30 ]

View Profile of Samson      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
blib
explorer

Posted: 21-03-2009 14:45   
A bit harsh.....

....but true.

View Profile of blib   Email blib      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zalagar
pioneer

Posted: 21-03-2009 23:28   
Quote:

On 20-03-2009 15:13, royston wrote:
A shorter report this week by request of Blib who has difficulties with anything longer than one page.

Not exactly helpful. It doesn't tell us at all how the bash went, which is the whole point of doing a bash report in the first place.

So, in effect, you discontinued the bash reports because Blib hated them that much.

Blib, no one is forcing you to read the bash reports. You don't have to read them if you don't want to. So get off the backs of those who give detailed reports.

The bash reports can be very informative to those who weren't able to attend the bashes. There are some people who are genuinenly interested in knowing how the bashes went.

So please, continue the bash reports, and don't give in to pressure from those who aren't interested in them.

View Profile of Zalagar      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Armand
explorer

Posted: 22-03-2009 01:15   
I don't know what Blib's problem is. All he wants to do is ruin MUD, and he doesn't care about the rest of us who actually enjoy things like bashes and bash reports. So, next time you see Blib campaigning to have me banned, just remember how he ruined the tradition of the bash report.

You should be ashamed of yourself Blib.

View Profile of Armand      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 22-03-2009 07:47   
Quote:

On 21-03-2009 23:28, Zalagar wrote:

So, in effect, you discontinued the bash reports because Blib hated them that much.

Errr...This thread was meant to be a comment on the Bash Report which appears under a different thread with the title 'Last Night's Bash 19/03' and a humourous reference to the humourous comments made by Blib about my reports being too verbose.

http://www.mudii.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=700&forum=1&0

http://www.mudii.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=695&forum=1&9

Now, I am not sure if your response itself is meant to be taken seriously or not.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 22-03-2009 08:47 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 22-03-2009 10:33   
Zalagar.

I have taken your comments very seriously. I have just banned Blibs account for 2 months.

Crazyfool

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
blib
explorer

Posted: 22-03-2009 21:21   
Only two?

Wimp.

blib
explorer

Posted: 23-03-2009 10:12   
AN ANNOUNCEMENT

Zalagar, you're absolutely correct. I was totally out of order in criticising Royston's witty and concise bash reports.

I'm really upset with myself. Thank you Zalagar for drawing my selfishness to my attention.

I have an announcement to make.

I am so ashamed of my behaviour that I've decided to leave MUD forthwith. I just can't face the rest of you anymore.

Zalagar, thank you so much for pointing out the error of my ways. I owe you so much. Although I will miss this game terribly and I am in tears as I write this post, I know that what I do is best for everyone in the MUD community.

So, farewell everyone and, once again, thank you Zalagar, you've brought me to my senses.

Farewell,

Blib.

royston
ranger

Posted: 23-03-2009 10:22   
Now look what you've done Zalagar!

royston
ranger

Posted: 23-03-2009 10:23   
Now look what you've done Zalagar!

Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 23-03-2009 19:48   
So good you had to say it twice Roy ???

Laura,
I think Blib's humour is of a rather dry nature, so much may be taken as fact and may look serious! Maybe a smiley or two would help Blib??? That could hurt the style tho' .....

V

[ This Message was edited by: Vulnax on 23-03-2009 19:49 ]

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 23-03-2009 21:00   
It's a sad day.

When a player of such import, who has had such a lasting and dramatic effect on the game, leaves our ranks, it is a solemn day.

I invite you all to join me in MUD at 9pm today for a service where I extol Blib's virtues so we all may bear witness. It'll be a short service.

Thanks.

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 23-03-2009 21:01   
Just noticed it's 9.01pm already. Let's say tomorrow then. Slight planning error there. Perhaps one of the wizards can provide a gravestone. Then Laura can come and spit on it.

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zalagar
pioneer

Posted: 23-03-2009 22:48   
I wasn't saying Blib should leave MUD. Only that he doesn't have to read the bash reports if he doesn't want to.

I'm assuming this is a joke of some sort. Because if it isn't, it's over-reacting.

[ This Message was edited by: Zalagar on 23-03-2009 22:48 ]

View Profile of Zalagar      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 24-03-2009 09:10   
PLEA TO BLIB

Dear Blib,

Please come back to us. I realise that you are still under a two month ban from CF because of what that Zalagar was complaining about.

For my part I now realise that your original remarks about my reports was constructive criticism and I apologise for my intemperate reaction. I am sure Zalagar feels the same way about some of the nasty things she said.

So, please do come back. You may be banned from the Land but I am sure the ban does not extend to the forum. Do let us know you are alright. We all worry about you, even Hal.

If you do decide to rejoin the game, when I write a report, if I ever write another one that is, I will do a second special report just for you.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 24-03-2009 09:13 ]

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 24-03-2009 09:15 ]

blib
explorer

Posted: 25-03-2009 09:47   
Royston,

Thank you for admitting that you were totally and embarrassingly wrong in criticising me.

Your craven apology is accepted.

However, I will not be returning as I just couldn't bear to meet up with Zalagar in the Tearoom and see the look of contempt in her face.

I know that this means that I will never, ever feel Cenedra's surreptitious pinch again, but I feel that this is tyhe only course of action that I can take.

Blib.

(The best wizard you will never have).

Armand
explorer

Posted: 25-03-2009 10:27   
So, in effect, you discontinued playing MUD2 because Zalagar hated you so much.

Zalagar, no one is forcing you to talk to Blib. You don't have to talk to him if you don't want to. So get off the backs of those who play the game.

Blib can be very informative to those who have nothing better to do than speak to him. There are some people who are genuinenly interested in hearing his inane ramblings.

So please, continue playing, and don't give in to pressure from those who aren't interested in talking to you.

View Profile of Armand      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Magician
cleric

Posted: 25-03-2009 12:17   
Stop PICKing on Blib!

Why anyone would want to leave the game I have no idea!

View Profile of Magician   Email Magician      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 25-03-2009 13:02   
Hey, back off Laura, you savages. I changed my mind. I hate you blib, I hope you never ever ever come back. Please give me back the ten zimbabwean dollars and 3 carrots that you owe me.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.