[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Last Night's Bash (18/03/2010)
Author Last Night's Bash (18/03/2010)
royston
ranger

Posted: 19-03-2010 14:04   
BASH REPORT FOR 18TH MARCH 2010

Before the Bash started there was the usual chat among the Tearoomers. Cen was going all girlie about a wedding. And Blibflee who had been in the top ten only a few days ago popped in as a guest. A rare early appearance for Blib on a Thursday. Eleven was also there (I think it was his wedding that was being discussed as I came in). Disappointingly he was unable to stay for the Bash. Also present at this stage were Capslock and Throwaway. Cocteau the Guest was the next to appear. I may have this wrong but I gathered Cocteau was an old player from thirty years ago who decided to see if MUD was still running. Kofola came in at Novice level, went immediately north and reached Warrior in no time at all; and finally Jamesbond also appeared but did not stay.

The game reset and I went North. Quantum the necromancess and Kofola were ahead of me already. The first mobile I came across was the thief. He had Key10 which I wanted badly to start opening a few doors. I was doing amazingly well. I got him down to ?covered in wounds? for only a 20 stam drop, when Kofola joined in. I thought Kofola was after my precious key but I managed to pick it up myself. After a lot of chasing round the corridors of the Inn the thief was finally dealt with.

Quantum was elected Bash-General. A very sensible choice as his style of leadership was even more blas? and laisez faire than my own. We just got on with the game. True, we teamed up for the dwarfs but that was because we all individually realised it was that time when they were due. There was no organised meeting up and it all went splendidly, though it took some time to account for all of the them.

It all got done bit by bit. We did have some hi-class players and it was all over with no fuss and 18minutes left at the end. I did not do an obit but I am confident that no mortal died. Kofola now at Sorcerer, had a 17K set. Not bad. Eh?

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 19-03-2010 14:06 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 19-03-2010 17:31   
Good to have you back Roy.

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
blib
explorer

Posted: 19-03-2010 18:23   
That wasn't me on early on. I was giving a talk to some people about stuff until 8.30pm.

There's an imposter about!.

Welcome back Royston.

Your report went on a bit.

View Profile of blib   Email blib      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.