[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » bash 14/10/2010
Author bash 14/10/2010
Sabretooth
Wizard

Posted: 15-10-2010 12:20   
The bash got under way at 9pm as planned. I counted four players north, which were Iies the warlock, Aeon the warlock, kingcobra the necromancer, Loadlocker the superhero. Iies got off to a shaky start with a silly death at the Tunnel in monastery, but was eventually elected Bash-General. Things seemed to be running smoothly after that with Aeon killing the basilisk and setting up a pillar party. Shortly after this Iies kills the bees in the hedgehog maze. Aeon decides to take on the dwarfen realm single handed while the other players make a start on the keep. With 55 minutes of the reset remaining the bash team are down to just 66 mobiles left and this is with pagoda being open, they really are showing a lot of grit and determination. With just 10 minutes of normal time remaining someone (Loadlocker) decides to stupidly open the redwoods area, the players vent there anger, and rightly so, at this point I decided to remove the redwood area mobiles, which calms down the bash team and they proceed to kill the wraith and vampire. Folly enters the bash near the end and manages to kill the canary after much exploration, after many years away he was a bit on the rusty side. With the last mobile being the spider, Folly decides to brave up and jumps in but is squashed like a fly and suffers a silly death. Aeon and Iies finish off the spider, to much applause and complete the bash. Well done to all that took part in the bash and thanks for your effort, was a fun bash for me to host, and everyone seemed to have a fun time.

[ This Message was edited by: Sabretooth on 15-10-2010 12:21 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Sabretooth on 15-10-2010 12:21 ]

View Profile of Sabretooth      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
blib
explorer

Posted: 15-10-2010 20:33   
I thought that I did a good job in the Tearoom. What with the Giant and stuff.

View Profile of blib   Email blib      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Sabretooth
Wizard

Posted: 16-10-2010 09:40   
Well Blib you did keep me company, so that was good enough

View Profile of Sabretooth      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.