[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report 20/01/11+
Author Bash Report 20/01/11+
royston
ranger

Posted: 21-01-2011 11:29   
BASH REPORT FOT THURSDAY 20TH JANUARY 2011

This was a classic bash. It went like clockwork right up to the very last mobile which, as I will explain later, proved tiresome. We started off at the beginning with 158 mobiles. Playing were Sniper the Warlock, Robby the Necromancer who was also the Bash General, Gigolo the Necromancer, and me also now a Necromancer. It looked promising from the start with three Necros. and a Warlock. There was plenty of team work as players yelled for help to deal with the more powerful mobiles. Sadly Gigolo who was fighting the Dwarfs solo, got killed dead-dead and elected to remain out of the game as a Novice.

By 9:21pm with 78 minutes and 74 mobiles left we had been joined by Lucylastic the Superheroine. We also had a new Zombie. (The one resembling Gigolo). I had steadily gone through the Goblins, the rats and even managed the Dragon when I was asked to do the Watersnakes. With these done I naturally went on to the Pony and the Snowbird.

With 49 minutes left there were only 10 mobiles alive. It was beginning to look like a foregone conclusion. A sort of formality we had left to complete before getting 3,000 points.

And it proved such right up to the last mobile. This was shown to be the Snail in a room called the Yard. Several players went to the Yard near the Olive Groves and there was not a sign of it at all. It was shown next to have moved to the Waste Ground which few players seemed familiar with. But after a while it again moved, this time to a Dense Forest. The only area where these three locations join up is in the Giants? Realm. (Hooray for maps!) But the Giants' was not open. In the end someone summoned it but I think it used up a lot of magic and took about ten minutes.

But it was now all over. We each got the bonus points with something like ten minutes to spare.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 21-01-2011 19:35 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
blib
explorer

Posted: 21-01-2011 23:00   
Quote:

On 21-01-2011 11:29, royston wrote:
We started off at the beginning

An inspired choice. Well done!

View Profile of blib   Email blib      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 21-01-2011 23:19   
Quote:

On 21-01-2011 23:00, blib wrote:

An inspired choice. Well done!

Tautology rules!

You've got a nerve. Where were you when we needed you to open the Giants'?

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.