[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » House News » » General state of houses
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Author General state of houses
Eric
cleric

Posted: 19-08-2001 22:30   
Are there any active houses at the moment?

MA was always the best house btw

View Profile of Eric   Goto the website of Eric   ICQ status           Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seamus
friar

Posted: 23-08-2001 01:19   
As if I could argue with that?

View Profile of Seamus   Goto the website of Seamus   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Popculturemonkey
friar

Posted: 26-08-2001 09:05   
Quote:

On 19-08-2001 22:30, Eric wrote:
Are there any active houses at the moment?

That could prove difficult with about six active players... But then, what do I know..?

View Profile of Popculturemonkey   Email Popculturemonkey   Goto the website of Popculturemonkey   ICQ status             Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Eric
cleric

Posted: 28-08-2001 02:22   
True, since there are a lot more than six active players.

View Profile of Eric   Goto the website of Eric   ICQ status           Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Shantigh
friar

Posted: 28-08-2001 11:48   
There might be more than six active players, but houses tend to work better when those active players all play at the same time. With only a few players, it's probably easier to talk in tells or shouts.

And Oi! ERM was the best, hehe Proving to be the only house that attempted and succeeded to run a week long hell-inspired event (well, Theman inspired, if you want to be pedantic). We also brought you such great things such as DJGod... ok, strike that. But we were still good

View Profile of Shantigh   Email Shantigh   Goto the website of Shantigh   ICQ status             Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Eric
cleric

Posted: 28-08-2001 13:41   
Must admit, the ERM house trips to Umby's island were really really funny (and disastarous)

Shantigh
friar

Posted: 28-08-2001 14:13   
The pagoda trip was funny too.

"We're stuck on the 3rd floor"

er, well done!! I think ERM was worth the hassle just for the entertainment value, from the ideas of making wafers from dough and baking them, to drying out wet ones (though I think everyone thought of that one!)

The island trip was memorable, but Big Brother was the best. I should probably make it viewable again, I still have all the stuff in a folder somewhere.

View Profile of Shantigh   Email Shantigh   Goto the website of Shantigh   ICQ status             Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Eric
cleric

Posted: 28-08-2001 14:41   
Lol the pagoda trip was seriously funny, only about 5 made it to the third floor and even then i mistook the window for the one above...ahem...we all went splat

Maverick
novice

Posted: 31-08-2001 03:41   
Big brother was amazing ERM was great then

View Profile of Maverick      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Theman
cleric

Posted: 31-08-2001 11:00   
Big Brother was great and I'm sure given a few weeks I would of stopped opening the front door instead of the diary door...

View Profile of Theman   Email Theman      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Shantigh
friar

Posted: 02-09-2001 12:04   
lol!

Yeah, but that made it all the more funny! Managing to lock Dronk out, then trying to get him back in without anyone in the house noticing we'd locked him out. It wasn't hard tho, they were all trying to eat the chickens!

The house always had fun anyways, from weird expedititions (sp?) to icon quizzes ... doing the keep with what, 11 people?! Erm mini bashes, taking on PKs lol - and the only time we managed to get everyone into a chat room to talk about how to get PKs. We were certainly always active!

Jesstar
novice

Posted: 02-09-2001 23:27   
yep ERM was the best! i joined knights with one of my personnas i rememeber not sure exactly what that was. and there was another thing where we were all called the same thing just with different numbers after r names, n e 1 no what im on about? and there was that badger one, but yep erm was the best.

View Profile of Jesstar   Email Jesstar        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seamus
friar

Posted: 08-09-2001 09:37   
pfft, cobwallop

MUD was active for ages and although I have to agree the houses that stayed when the server changed with their huge numbers of "inactive players", houses can still provide a nice little community of players that are still currently playing the game.

I don't think that could ever be taken away

Seamus

View Profile of Seamus   Goto the website of Seamus   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Syl
protector

Posted: 15-09-2001 00:04   
Er aren't you forgetting...

~S~F~W~

Nuff said.

View Profile of Syl      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Eric
cleric

Posted: 15-09-2001 22:16   
So, let's just say there *was* a new house...what do you think it should be called and what should it stand for (both acronym wise and gameplay wise)?

Seamus
friar

Posted: 16-09-2001 00:16   
Or in Laymin's terms:

I am a mage (or close to getting one) and am going to make a new house up so gimmie gimmie gimmie your idea please

Soz mate :cheese:

Eric
cleric

Posted: 16-09-2001 03:28   
That's about the size of it

Eric
cleric

Posted: 16-09-2001 03:34   
Forgot...it's gonna be an active house.

Heiach
Wizard

Posted: 03-11-2001 16:06   
eh?
I thought you already re-made MA with that mage Seamus.

have you got another one

or have I missed something?

View Profile of Heiach   Email Heiach   Goto the website of Heiach          Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Eric
cleric

Posted: 03-11-2001 19:11   
Afaik, Jincks owns MA.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.